Mental Health Treatment Centers In Los Angeles
Mental illness can take a major toll on a person’s overall quality of life. From feelings of loneliness and isolation to difficulty maintaining relationships, mental health disorders often feel overwhelming. At our mental health treatment centers in Los Angeles, we understand the severity of these conditions and are dedicated to helping young adults find long-term symptom relief.
Furthermore, Launch Centers knows that treatment should not follow a one-size-fits-all format. Therefore, we work with each of our clients individually—ensuring that their personal needs and recovery goals are always at the forefront of their treatment plan.
At Launch Centers, we treat a various types of mental health disorders. From schizophrenia and bipolar disorder to obsessive-compulsive disorder and trauma, we have experienced it all. Because of this, we are prepared to help our clients treat their mental health disorders and overcome the daily struggles they face.
Schizophrenia as well as any form of thought disorder can be debilitating, severely affecting a person’s ability to function properly. For instance, those with this condition suffer from delusions, hallucinations, and paranoia—altering their perception of reality. Thankfully, effective treatment for thought disorders and schizophrenia is available in Los Angeles, California.
Depression and mood disorders are serious conditions that impact mood regulation and overall functioning. Launch’s mental health program allows young adults to adopt the essential coping skills and tools needed to address mood disorders in a healthy way.
Bipolar disorder is characterized by intervals of manic and depressive episodes. Launch’s mental health treatment in Los Angeles, California helps those with bipolar disorder to effectively manage their symptoms, so they can live a happy and fulfilling life.
Personality disorders involve an individual having unhealthy thought patterns that lead to erratic behaviors and difficulty in maintaining relationships. Though these conditions are complex and often hard to treat, Launch’s expert team can help clients to find relief—thus improving their overall quality of life.
Often misunderstood, OCD is characterized by compulsive thoughts that lead to erratic behaviors. There are several types of this anxiety disorder, including: checking, contamination, symmetry, hoarding, and intrusive thoughts. Mental health treatment centers in Los Angeles can help those with OCD through therapy, medication, and holistic treatment methods.
Anxiety disorders are one of the most common conditions among young adults. The excessive feelings of worry and nervousness associated with anxiety can interfere with virtually every aspect of an individual’s life. Fortunately, Launch is ready to assist our clients in overcoming their symptoms of anxiety, so that they can thrive in adulthood.
For the best recovery outcomes, we customize our mental health treatment to fit the needs and circumstances of each client. To accomplish this goal, Launch offers a comprehensive suite of therapeutic modalities.
- Life Skills and Career Development. We want our clients to thrive following treatment which is why we teach them essential skills and help them to find career opportunities.
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT). This form of therapy is highly successful in helping individuals improve behaviors by changing negative thinking patterns.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT). A type of CBT, dialectical behavior therapy aids in emotional regulation, therefore improving overall quality of life.
- Experiential Therapy. Experiential therapy encourages recovery through mindfulness and healing experiences.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). A form of trauma treatment, EMDR focuses on past experiences in order to help a person reduce associated emotional responses.
- Trauma-Informed Care. This approach centers around treating trauma and PTSD.
- Emotion-Focused Therapy. Since this type of treatment helps clients address the deep emotion behind their reactions, they are able to connect better with those closest to them.
- Attachment Theory. Overall, the goal of this treatment technique is to heal and improve interpersonal relationships.
It is common for those struggling with addiction to also have a co-occurring mental health disorder. For this reason, Launch offers dual diagnosis treatment as well as individualized addiction and mental health treatment.
The programs and services we offer to young adults struggling with substance use disorder and/or mental illness include:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP). The most intensive form of outpatient programming, clients in a PHP attend sessions in a clinical setting. Specifically, clients spend 5 days a week in a PHP with sessions lasting for the majority of the day.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). An IOP combines the structure of inpatient treatment with the flexibility of outpatient programming. Clients spend approximately 9 to 15 hours in treatment each week.
- Standard Outpatient Program (OP). An OP primarily focuses on life skill development as it prepares individuals to leave treatment.
- Detox. Those with a dual diagnosis may require detox before beginning treatment. While Launch does not provide detox, we can help coordinate care for reputable detox programs.
Stop letting mental illness run your life; get help today. Our mental health treatment centers in Los Angeles, California can help you manage your symptoms and develop healthy coping strategies so that you can live up to your full potential. Furthermore, our knowledgeable and compassionate team wants nothing more than to see you succeed and is willing to help you in any way we can.
We are in network with UHC/Optum, Anthem/BCBS insurance, MHN/Healthnet, and First Health. We also accept many PPOs. To learn more about the mental health services Launch offers or to start working towards a happier and healthier life today, please give us a call or visit our admissions page.