Adult Mental Health Services In Los Angeles
Launch Centers proudly offers adult mental health services to individuals struggling with mental health disorders, substance use disorders, and co-occurring disorders in Los Angeles and Southern California. We recognize mental health’s impact on every adult’s life, and our therapeutic healing modalities and comprehensive treatment programs are designed to focus on every aspect of a person, including cognitive distortions, unhealthy coping mechanisms, and underlying contributors.
Our behavioral healthcare team has over 60 years of combined experience treating various mental health and substance use disorders, helping countless individuals find true recovery and wellness. Each staff member brings a specialized approach to treatment and is well-versed in cognitive behavioral therapy, emotion-focused therapy, and experiential therapy methods like music, art, and yoga. Our adult mental health services include:
- Mental Health Treatment: Our treatment center is equipped to treat thought disorders, mood disorders, anxiety, OCD, ADHD, and other mental health disorders that can severely impact an individual’s career, social life, education, emotions, and motivation.
- Dual Diagnosis: Our staff is trained to help individuals struggling with a mental health disorder and a substance use disorder. These co-occurring disorders (dual diagnosis) can often exacerbate each other and hinder traditional treatment methods, which is why we incorporate multiple healing modalities into every client’s treatment plan.
- Trauma & PTSD: Launch Centers is dedicated to helping individuals with trauma-related disorders explore their pasts, identify triggers, and build supportive coping skills through EMDR, trauma-informed care, and CBT.
- Substance Use Disorders: Our addiction treatment team is dedicated to helping clients overcome debilitating substance use disorders through psychotherapy and experiential therapy methods in our partial hospitalization, outpatient, and aftercare programs.
Mental health disorders can affect individuals in different ways, which is why Launch Centers customizes our addiction treatment plans to meet each individual’s needs and goals. Our adult mental health services team is trained in:
- Schizophrenia & Thought Disorders – Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective disorder, and other thought disorders can interfere with an individual’s perception and sense of reality, severely impacting their daily thoughts and behaviors.
- Depression & Mood Disorders: Depression, Dysthymia, and other mood disorders are some of the most common mental health disorders in the world and can hinder a person’s ability to regulate their feelings, thoughts, and motivation.
- ADHD: Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder can impact an individual’s ability to focus, complete tasks, listen to others, and find motivation in short and long-term goals, sometimes leading to substance abuse to satisfy compulsive urges.
- Bipolar Disorder: Bipolar disorder makes it hard for individuals to regulate their emotions, often accompanied by drastic and severe mood changes. Our treatment team can help young adults identify triggers and manage bipolar symptoms in any of our mental health programs.
- Personality Disorders: Antisocial, borderline, histrionic, and other personality disorders can cause individuals to have constant negative thoughts, mood changes, and trouble maintaining social and romantic relationships.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD): Obsessive-compulsive disorder can affect an individual’s ability to focus on school, work, or home life, as they battle uncontrollable urges and thoughts to soothe themselves or achieve certain standards of perfection.
- Anxiety Disorders: Generalized, social, and other anxiety disorders can impact a person’s entire life as they fight to remain at ease or comfortable in social situations, relationships, and daily life events.
- PTSD & Trauma-related Disorders: PTSD and other trauma-related disorders can impact an individual’s entire life and lead to other mental health disorders or addictions.
Our Mental Health Programs
Our adult mental health programs are tailored to each client’s needs, and our admissions agents will work with you to design your treatment plan. Each program’s length and required hours vary but include the same therapy methods and healing modalities, ensuring each client receives the same level of quality care they deserve. Most clients begin in a higher level of mental health care and transition into lower levels as their treatment progresses.
- PHP: Our partial hospitalization program is the highest level of care we provide, with clients attending treatment for 30 to 60 hours a week and returning home at the end of each day to practice what they’ve learned. This is perfect for individuals who have recently completed a residential program and want to transition into a lower level of care and reintegrate into daily life.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: Our IOP program is a step down from PHP, with clients attending mental health treatment for 10 to 15 hours a week. This program is perfect for clients ready to steadily transition to daily life and can focus on their recovery goals at home.
- Outpatient Program: Our outpatient is our lowest level of care, with clients attending mental health treatment 5 to 10 hours a week. This program is a good opportunity for clients to return to daily life while still receiving weekly checkups and updating their treatment plans whenever needed.
Our adult mental health services in California incorporate various evidence-based and holistic healing modalities that focus on the entire person. Some of our therapy methods include:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT focuses on negative thought patterns and cognitive distortions that can impact how an individual views themself, their mental illness, and others around them.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT): DBT is often used in group therapy and focuses on building emotional stability. While in group therapy, clients can explore their social skills and learn from the experiences and coping skills of others.
- Experiential Therapy: Experiential therapy digresses from traditional therapy methods by incorporating music, art, yoga, and meditation into treatment to help clients learn how to ground themselves, find healthy coping skills, and explore new hobbies or sources of joy.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR): EMDR uses bilateral stimulation to help individuals find new perspectives on traumatic experiences and overcome triggers, tics, and other associated mental health conditions.
- Trauma-Informed Care: This approach to care acknowledges how trauma affects mental health and deals with its role in substance abuse, addiction, eating disorders, and other mental health problems.
- Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT): EFT sessions explore the complex emotions of an individual and how they relate to or stem from the emotions of their family and loved ones. This allows clients to gain a full perspective on their emotional well-being.
- Attachment Theory: Our mental health treatment staff and therapists can use attachment theory to explore how previous experiences can shape a client’s relationships and emotional state.
Launch Centers is dedicated to providing access to affordable and comprehensive mental health services to adults in Los Angeles and Southern California. With innovative treatment plans and compassionate staff, our mental health programs can help individuals overcome mental health disorders and find ways to manage their physical and mental symptoms. Call today, and one of our admissions agents can tell you more about our treatment center and what we offer.