PARTIAL DAY PROGRAM
According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, addiction affects 21.5 million Americans aged 12 years and above. What most people don’t understand is that addiction is a disease like any other. For this reason, they must view it as any other medical condition requiring professional therapy to get it under control.
At present, there isn’t any permanent cure for addiction, but affected persons have plenty of options to sustain the recovery process, both outpatient and inpatient treatment programs with supportive housing where they are given full-time attention. Launch Center’s partial day drug rehab Los Angeles will provide you with a fair share of comfort only that you are entitled to specific privileges and the ability to mingle with other like-minded people.
Take Action Now. Request a Confidential Callback 24/7
What is a partial day program with supportive housing?
Do you have a drug problem? Do you know of someone suffering from drug addiction? If any of these cases sound familiar, then it is time you go or take your loved to a partial day program Los Angeles; a hospital-based drug rehab center. Like a residential inpatient program, it offers mental health care services. However, the patient must stay at the program full-time. So, the only difference between PHP and the intensive outpatient program is the duration the person will take in the program.
After conducting medical tests on your body, your clinician will determine the number of days you will spend in the program. Ideally, PHPs offer 5 days of treatment every other week. However, some can extend through the weekends and even go for 14-21 days. During the treatment, you will stay in safe and intensive housing where round-the-clock supervision is inevitable.
Don’t Wait for Tomorrow. Your New Life Begins Today.
What to expect from a PHP program Los Angeles
Depending on your current state of addiction, PCH treatment and supportive housing program in Los Angeles will allow you to get personalized treatment services within a controlled environment. Here, you will have time away from your family, colleagues, and friends so you can concentrate on your recovery. Below is a brief summary of the PHP addiction treatment program.
Step 1: Evaluation
Once you enroll for this initiative, the health expert will ask you a couple of questions regarding the current substance use to determine whether you are interested in going through the treatment. After that, they will decide whether to book you for the medical detox or not. This gives them ample time to determine whether the next steps will fulfill your desires.
Step 2: Background Assessment
Once you make a call, they will want to know your addiction background. They will ask you questions such as, “Have you ever enrolled for a similar program before? “Are you ready to go all the way?” The type of response you will give, greatly determines how they will personalize your treatment. The final information will be passed to the professionals who will decide the kind of treatment plan they will conduct.
Step 3: Pre-Assessment
Once they are certain about your status, they will conduct a free insurance audit to determine if you have any pocket cost for treatment at any facility within Los Angeles.
Once you book an appointment, you will receive the following services:
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Focused-individual therapy
- Family therapy + support groups
- Medication Management
- Drug Testing + Analysis
- Co-occurring Mental Health Treatment
- Educational + Vocational Programs
- Aftercare + Sober Living Assistance
The supportive housing program involves a safe atmosphere with unlimited supervision of holistic therapy. It is particularly ideal for people who are going through psychological problems to remove them from situations. At the end of the program, they will feel rejuvenated thus start adopting healthier lifestyles.
How Long is a Partial Day Program?
How you respond to treatment will determine your stay within the facility. The maximum duration for treatment is 60-90 days while the minimum is 4 weeks. During the treatment, you receive close monitoring thanks to your treatment group
How Do I Know If I Need Treatment?
Who can participate in the program? It belongs to people who:
- Need close attention but can stay clean outside the rehab center. This is applicable for people with deep-rooted psychological problems that are affecting their work, school, and family life.
- Have lost hope in the effectiveness of the treatment
- Experience co-occurring mental health disorder
- Reside in places where they have higher chances of relapsing
- Have completed a PHP or residential therapy but feel at risk of relapsing
- Are not making any progress in intensive outpatient programs
To enter PHPs, you need to enroll either directly or after completing a hospital or a residential program. However, the program might not work on people who:
- Have life-threatening medical conditions such as high blood pressure, cardiac arrest or cancer
- Who requires higher intensive care therapy than PHP can offer
- Are better-off in lower-level of care
- Lack of psychiatric problems that fulfill the guidelines for a PHP
- Are at risk of endangering themselves or others
Substance Abuse + Mental Health Treatment Services
Launch Centers offers a unique treatment platform that allows each client to begin at the appropriate level of care for their unique individual case. Our levels-of-care reflect a model that has proven success when treating substance abuse and mental illness.
Find Your Path to Recovery at Our Los Angeles Partial Hospitalization Program
Once you enroll in this program, you will have an opportunity to:
- Improve your communications skills and freely interact with other people
- Find jobs or discover how to land on one and learn how to balance their work and recovery commitments.
- Peer support and interaction helps in shaping the individual’s future
- Clients will attain a disciplined attitude towards their programs which motivates them to look forward to future recovery programs if and when they get stuck.
- Address their current family dynamics in an individualized and group setting to inspire clients to rebuild and mend their relationships. Should there be any family squabbles, you will find time to ask for forgiveness.
Basically, you should rely on the therapies within Los Angeles to experience personalized treatment plans for each patient including; individual therapy, case management, safe and intensive housing. While at it, enjoy your journey to long-term sobriety.